Skip to content

Henning Wehn

Last night I saw Henning Wehn on his latest tour and he mentioned during the show how he started out working at Wycombe and told a few stories about his time there. He also made a very telling statement when he said the we were the "ONLY LEAGUE TEAM" in Buckinghamshire. Got a chance to speak to him afterwards and he said that he had got to the Plymouth game and what a great turnaround Gaz had achieved. Top bloke and just proved that Germans do have a sense of humour.

Comments

• Top man Henning enjoyed working with him and we have kept in touch, what stories of the Wanderers did he tell ?

• Had a chat with him about the Wanderers after his Edinburgh show, 'My Struggle' a few years ago. Our finest celebrity supporter (and possibly a better Doctor Who than Colin Baker if he was given a chance in the role).

• Warren Clarke would also have been a better Dr Who than Colin Baker.

• Swampy the Eco protester would have made a better time lord than Colin Baker.

• He was going on about not spending more than you earned and mentioned Ivor B and the Chelsea game and how he said the money raised was not going to pay off debts but pay for more players....I was laughing so much I may have got it a little wrong but he was so funny.......

• Sorry, Pete, who was going on about finances - not Swampy surely.

• I have scrolled back. You are referring to Henning Wen, I guess. (Too many intervening comments!)