Skip to content

The Opposition View - Luton

2»

Comments

• Not really relevant is it lads

• What about the ladesses!

• Oh yeah lads and wendoverman, it's not really relevant is it

• Lads, Ladesses and those in between. Lets not get too binary about it.

Indeed a bizarre discussion. Righty fault for being desperate to go personal again and losing the plot or mine for responding to Mindless's post. You decide.

Meanwhile I hope Wendovermans sibling has a wonderful time at Uni. If it is his/her fresher week, I am sure it will be a proud day for any parent.

• All my fault. Shouldn't have asked someone a simple question clarifying which side of the elitist/chav uni fence they tried to joke about but weren't ready to answer. It was a personal question but abuse back is not a problem apparently.

In a vain attempt to get back on topic it was all a bit like a trip to Luton really. You know you shouldn't go there but forget all previous visits to go to support your team (or all kids who choose a Uni DevC thinks is not good enough) and then realise just how horrible and pointless the whole place is when you get there. I'm never going to Luton again.

• I have read that a couple of times and still have no idea what you are talking about. A good place to leave it I think. Always a pleasure talking to you though.

• It's not though is it. Much like Luton

• I'm enjoying this

I've labelled it "Gasroom : Game of Drones"

• "the odd couple"