Skip to content

Comments

• Grief - and i thought our disciplinary record so far this season was bad.

• And they've got Diving Danny Hylton.. Slightest nudge in the box and he'll be down..

• Hi guys I'm unable to access the preview as there appears to be a virus contained in the page?

• Not even 500 tickets sold. That is pretty shocking. We took almost that to Blackpool.

• Not surprising after last Saturday I think a lot of people have decided (me included) you can't keep paying for that until it improves....it's not entertainment regardless of the result it was terrible football by us and has been for a while, but hopefully it's the turning point the club have certainly changed there stance they seem to be a lot more open information wise this week with the injurys and pierre etc. it almost seems like the col u display was an eye opener to everyone and things had to change. Be nice to read on here tomorrow evening that we played like we did Tuesday surely that's what most of you want entertainment over results after all it is just a game life goes on regardless.......I hope I can again return in the near future and before I get trolled I'm not abounding my team "you have to stick with the team through the ruff etc.) I just want to be entertained again coyb.

• @bigred87 based on the last few months I think people have every right to not go. It seems like it's you and about 400/500 others not bothering tomorrow.

It's a shame really as our away support has always been pretty good. Generally good numbers and a decent atmosphere. As you say hopefully tomorrow is the turning point and you'll be back for the Pompey game ;-)

• Sorry, but the performances of 2016, add into the "decision mix" possibly the most uncomfortable stand in the football league & conference, a shite town, poor parking options and a £80 day out for me and my lad means it's a no for me. I vowed years ago never to go to LTFC until they improve the conditions for away fans and put seats in designed for 2016 man. BTW I'm 5'-10" and 13.5 stones so not out of the norm. Hopefully the lads can play football the right way and whet the appetite for fans to be encouraged to spend their money and travel again?

• Save it for Fratton Park, eh?

• Pierre on the bench....read anything in that?