Skip to content

Paul Hayes misses point

I just read Hayes's interview on the Getbucks website or whatever it's called.
He defends his actions confronting fans and says it's only 4 or 5 games so people are getting it out of proportion. But it's not is it? It's since January. It's nine months. We have been in this form for nine months. The football has sucked for that whole time and the results reflect it.

I am certainly not a boo boy. Nor am I one of the ultras from behind the goal. I'm just a fan that see the facts not a revised version.

Comments

• Hayes is positioning himself a little away from the management with this interview and the previous one about strikers not getting service. He stands a decent chance of being the next manager after all.
    The cracks really are starting to show within the club and the supporters. I agree with you about the last nine months. Nothing has changed in the playing style with new players despite the press statements stating changes are required. I felt for Dayle Southwell on Saturday. He got nothing to work with. I hope he is strong enough to keep going as it's one thing spotting a talent. It's another nurturing them.
    Saturday was a watershed match. Ainsworth is running out of credit from supporters. This style of play has to bring results as there is nothing left without it. I'm not booing or screaming for the managers head. If I'm honest I was way too bored on Saturday to get that animated. I want a team I want to look forward to watching. The players coming back from injuries are my last hope under the current regime.

• @the Andy Graham fan club I agree it's been too long without good football, I too am just a fan I tend to spout off a lot on this forum but that is what I feel about what is happening to this club.

• The truth is the football has been dreadful for several months yet we do have some decent players at the club. Time for the manager to either change the style of play or move over and allow someone else the opportunity. Support will continue to stagnate watching the current brand of dull,soporific rubbish.