Skip to content

Comments

• A pessimistic forecast for the result Vital. Probably merited watching our lack of attacking threat and we can't keep relying on our defence to keep us out of trouble.

• Vital I truly hope you are totally wrong. You are continuing with this absurd negativity that is sweeping the gasroom!

• Seems realistic to me and 2 out of 3 correct scores (I think) is impressive stuff. Hope it's wrong though (in a good way)

• @braywanderer

Just so I'm clear...

You would like me to predict a win every week, yes?

• Vital. Although I fear your predicted result, I am hoping that our away form will return to that of the 14/15 season. Although I think we gained more points away from AP again last season.

• Luke O'Nien reportedly doubtful with a shoulder injury, but his Twitter indicates he was playing golf yesterday. If his shoulder's fit for golf, would it not be fit for football too?

• Defending a corner and getting sandwiched between the Beast and Pierre probably wouldn't do his shoulder a lot of good!

• O'Nein hasn't travelled with the team

• @banterking said:
    O'Nein hasn't travelled with the team

What about O'Nien? My guess is that he hasn't travelled either. One of FB Wanderers' better players (a regular for Wooburn in his heyday) reported that he spoke to O'Nien on Tuesday and the energetic midfielder told him that he still limped when he ran. The young Wycombe star didn't mention his shoulder although he had earlier suggested to members of A Worboys' Woodland outfit that contact with it still seemed to "set it off". A worrying trend.

• Early start. Safe trip to those traveling up.

COYB

• Can confirm I'm already here, going for a walk on the seafront to anyone interested

• Windy?

• Bicarbonate of soda is a good remedy!