Skip to content

Today's team predictions

My team, assuming all fit, would be;

Usual back five.
Midfield; Saunders, Nico, Murphy, Wood
Forwards; Fred, Hayes.

I think Murphy would add some physical presence and goal threat in the middle of the park although Bloomers has had a number of real good performances over the last few weeks. I would go with the above line up in a 442 formation. Thoughts?

Comments

• As above. Think aphraim could do with a start, he is very good just needs some game time .

• Given that we have a few players whom many have stated that are "far better than this level", (and I wouldn't argue for long that they are not), then today is the day for them to step up to the plate and cement those opinions. Ephraim, Saunders, (Hayes + the back 5 who regularly do play well) and one or two others on the fringe of those opinions, we need a performance to push for that top three spot. A couple of good quality goals to give the whole club, an extra injection of adrenalin for the final push. COYB's!!

• Well if you ever took notice of the FMOTM, the usual forum raised suspects (players) often top 3 for performance and flair, so I wouldn't argue with the voting census, but some opinions may beg to differ.

• Was looking forward to ephraim. Gutted so now we will not see his talent once again , and another week to loose fitness. Lets hope changes are made when needed today. Oh and yaaay woody 1.0.