Skip to content

Impractical Jokers

edited July 2016 in Football

Found the clip they filmed at AP here for anyone interested:

http://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-jokers/videos/target-practice.html

'That's how you football!' apparently!

Comments

• That's brilliant! And no doubt really good exposure for the club. Well done to all who made it happen!

• (Grumpy old man alert)

Brilliant?....Hardly comedy gold.

But hey like beauty humour is in the eye of the beholder.

We seem to have over ordered on those Wycombe/Villa scarves.

• I've seen more amusing things.

• I can't believe people turned up to watch that shit.

• If I don't like it no one else should either!

• @Watford_Blue said:
    (Grumpy old man alert)

Brilliant?....Hardly comedy gold.

But hey like beauty humour is in the eye of the beholder.

We seem to have over ordered on those Wycombe/Villa scarves.

There seems to be a lot of grumpy old men on gasroom.

• I'm 35, does that make me old ( I'm never sure any more)? 2 blokes in the goal getting pelted with footballs, is that funny or comedy genius? I could've done that down the park with my mates. Good exposure and bit of cash made for the club though.

• Whether you find it funny or not it doesn't mean that it wasn't good business for the club .
    Mrs ital and the kids went and had a great time

• As someone well beyond the age of questioning whether I am old, but with children of an age who do appear to like this stuff (God help us) I must admit I find very very little the impractical jokers do funny. But hey. They are 'in' and as people say, brilliant exposure and cash for the club

• @Morris_Ital said:
    Whether you find it funny or not it doesn't mean that it wasn't good business for the club .
    Mrs ital and the kids went and had a great time

Absolutely agree. My comment was purely about the comedy value of the clip (doesn't mean the actual programme isnt funny) And from the clip it does look like the crowd were having a great time.

• Surely any money and and exposure of the club is a good thing,it might be crap viewing but any publicity is a good thing surely for our finances.

• @Quarterman said:
    I'm 35, does that make me old ( I'm never sure any more)? 2 blokes in the goal getting pelted with footballs, is that funny or comedy genius? I could've done that down the park with my mates. Good exposure and bit of cash made for the club though.

35 is not old. It's just the way you started your post. I had never heard of them before. I liked the Harriman strike.