Skip to content

Paris signs on again

Cowan Hall signed on loan til end of January. Great news.

Comments

• Well that's the "proven League Two goalscorer" that GA said he was in the market for. I'm convinced we'll be playing a 4-3-3 with O'Nien - Rowe/Bean - Harriman in the middle and Wood/Thompson - Hayes/Southwell - PCH up front. Let's hope we're better at it than England were in France...

• Pretty happy with that, especially as a loan signing as you hope it takes on less of a commitment both financially and contractually.

• I am sure we will play in many different formations over the season depending on injuries, opponents and form.

For me, mainly 442 though, X: harriman, stewart, pierre, jacobson; PCH, Rowe, Onien, Wood; Hayes Southwell

Leaving Jombati, Bean, Bloomers, Thomson and Mcginn on bench.

Not bad but not a lot of strength in depth.

Obviously still need a keeper (Allsop not gone anywhere on loan yet? - plus with his experience of playing in Iceland, should be able to teach us a few things) plus a cb and a forward? (plus replacements for Pierre or JJ if they go)

Would that be enough given the budget constraints.

• edited June 2016

Allsop will be looking at a Championship/First Division loan. We would probably need two keepers.

• Good solid signing lets hope he stays clear of injuries.

• I'm looking forward to seeing who we go for (if anyone) interns of season long Prem loans. I'm hoping we can bag one or two?

• Really excited by getting Paris back but really nervous by his injury record. Fingers crossed on that one.
    Actually a bit suprised we are not signing him on full time.

• His contract with Millwall runs until next summer. Maybe we'll just keep him on loan until then so he feels at home and comes here then.

• Good news.

• Welcome back Paris .....

• excellent news. Fits in immediately. Fingers crossed injury wise.

• Exellent news, as long as we don't run the **** out of PCH, fingers xxx he's free from major injures. Not going throw up my lineup, hopefully the pre-seasons games, create the likely 1st side that can create the chances and maintain that strong defence.