Skip to content

Biggest scores at AP

Has there ever been a 7-0 before?

Comments

• I distinctly remember a 6-0.

• We lost 7-0 to Shrewsbury in the Football League Trophy 2nd round on 7th October 2008 ironically this came three days after a rare 3-0 win against now Premier League AFC Bournemouth at AP.

• Just nice to see some goals really given that's as many as Wycombe have scored at AP in the whole of 2016 so far!!

• LX1LX1
    edited June 2016

How could I forget that? Shrewsbury Town releasing a commemorative DVD!

• At least now we know we can't blame the pitch or magic force fields around the goals.

• Our ladies kept the ball on the deck too.

• We did beat Chalfont St Peter 7-0 in the B&B during our first season at AP...

• Aren't you all forgetting a certain 8-3 defeat?

The night we reached peak Gorman

• "och, we were so unlucky, our defence are a great bunch of lads and they looked good in training"

• Weren't we 3 up at half time? Naively went on attacking. Villa's best result at AP.

• Sorry to curdle everyones milk this sunny afternoon, but the highest score at Adams Park seems to be 64-17 when the pests beat Viadana in some noddy european tournament.

• What was the score in the Villa chewing gum game?

• Wycombe Wanderers Legends 8-2 Reading Legends IIRC

• chewing Gum?

• Yes, I too plead ignorance of the chewing gum game.

• Thanks, Chris. Depressing scenario.

• Could be a few more high scores next season with no manager and a nine man team.

• Chris mentioned 6-0 earlier, but the fact Huddersfield battered us by this score twice should get it extra attention.
    Not to mention one being on tv too!

I Remember being on the train back from Millwall after beating them, with their fans dumbstruck to have lost to us having seen how crap we were on tv them the game before!

• They were both on TV weren't they?

• Indeed they were.