Skip to content

Season ticket renewal

When I try to buy all I get is the England Women's game. What am I doing wrong? (I know I've left it late, no I don't have phone access!)

Comments

• You need to sign in first, and then under "Orders" you need to click "Invoices / Reservations"

• Quickest season ticket renewal ever. Very impressive. I guess they had all my details from the play offs

• Not for me! Just Serbia Women available

• "Just Serbia Women available"

Are you sure you're ringing the right number @LX1?

• @barney2EH ..was waiting for one of them nice one! The helpful staff at the club managed to sort me out via email. Online system may need looking at though.

• LX1 old son, with all due respect, I think you were doing it wrong, presuming you have an Online login/previous online history.

When you sign in, you do just get the Serbia game. As someone else mentioned, you need to go into a separate area, where the club had laid out the renewal ready to click on, amongst your game history.

They couldn't really have made it easier, and seemingly no pisstake £2 extra fee.
    (although they had put the prices up anyway, so maybe they just soaked it up into that!)

• @Malone I did go to that separate area. There was no option. Just beacuse you had a certain experience it doesn't mean everyone did!

• Were you renewing? Did you have an existing account?
    The people who were a yes to these, on here and in the flesh seemed to have no probs. So just bad luck I guess then!

• Renewing existing account. Had a few away games there on the record but no renewal. Guessing it maybe because I bought last year by phone. No matter anyway sorted now. Should have been more organised!

• Well good to have you aboard the 1,500, soon to hopefully match the 2,114!

• I also tried to renew online and failed @LX1, so you're not alone. There was absolutely nothing there for renewals.

All the purchases on that account related to my pre-season ticket activity from the season before last. I guess I've got another record somewhere.