Skip to content

Decent Ainsworth Article...

http://www.theoriginalcoach.com/#!gareth-ainsworth-interview/chyu

I'm love how the decision to change his management style has been so obvious, and to date, worked so effectively.

Comments

• A good insight and nice to see that both club and manager are showing each other loyalty.

• Interesting website. Also a good interview with the Baker/Underwood partnership managing Slough. Common thread to both interviews is young managers coming to the conclusion that you need to play the way you want to and let the opposition worry abut you, rather than the other way round.

• None of the comments from the interview are a surprise to me. It is clear to see Ainsworth has changed his approach to how he deals with both players and matches. He is very well respected by the players and I believe they all want to do well for him and indeed the club. I have no doubt he will at some stage move onto bigger and better things but lets hope we can both enjoy success whilst he remains with us. If you have ever spoken to him, you will know he is an intelligent and above all else a genuine man, he really does love our club. Last season was difficult for everyone but I am sure looking back he will agree that it was probably needed as part of his learning process to make him the manager that he is now, although we could have all done without it going to the wire. He is still learning and I am sure he will be the first to admit it but are we all not in the same boat...

• Agreed that he will manage at a higher level, I have nothing but respect for GA, so all the doom merchants can eat their word about the five year contract.......will mean £s for us when he does move on. ......just no time soon please Gareth.