Skip to content

Euro 2016

Hiya rovers. Hope you don't mind me posting this here, I'm a student and massive Rotherham fan. Been to Memorial a few times. Last time round big guy Branston got him self sent off on his debue for an absolutely horrific tackle, shortly after giving away a penalty for bringing down Scott McGleish. Grim journey back that!

I've been developing a football game and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. Whilst occasionally stories do emerge of young developers making large returns from creative development, the vast majority of mobile phone applications which populate app stores are crafted by large development teams with huge marketing and advertising budgets. Many are even leveraged at a loss for the first few years.

In the face of such dwarfing competition, I am attempting to be creative in seeking publicity for my app. As the app was only created by myself on a shoestring, it is not a worldbeater, but I genuinely believe it is a good product with potential, which was affirmed by the very positive reaction I have received when testing it and the local rag are running a personal peice on it and I this week. I hope you don't see this as spam, as your feedback would be very warmly received. I think football fans will really love this game. Please help out a footy fan by giving it a try

**EURO 2016 CHALLENGE

Price: FREE

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sef.euro

Comments