Skip to content

Ticketmaster

Some may be interested that I am hearing exactly the same moans about ticketmaster that we experienced last year from my Plymouth supporting brethren - not least that bizarrely the plan is to stop selling tickets this Sunday - eight days before the game. Why? Unsurprisingly See Tickets seem to be able to sell tickets far closer to the game for their side of the stadium for other play off matches and no doubt will for Accy/Wimbledon. If one agency can perform so much better than another, why use the other????

Meanwhile though, Plymouth have already virtually sold out their allocation in the bottom two tiers where we are, and are already starting work on the very upper tier that was closed for us and Southend. Tickets only went on general sale this morning. Which you have to say is impressive.

Comments

• I think you should tell your Plymouth Brethren that they shouldn't worry about a thing, because every little thing's going be all right.

• Not that surprising. I'd expect Plymouth to take somewhere in the region of 35,000 supporters to Wembley

• Hold the back page. Club with decent support sells a decent number of tickets to a big game and Ticketmaster are providing a severely below par customer service.

The playoffs are always more about annoyance and nerves than enjoyment

• Not to mention the greedy fees they charge