Skip to content

Comments

• Love the photograph at the top of the article, capturing the two great qualities of this 'massive' club: no away end & PNL membership, fantastic.
    Going for a nervy 0-0 with PNL 'massive' going mental with frustration and diving Danny Hilton being booked for simulation. Been listening to BBC Radio Oxford, jealous of the saturation coverage they give to their only local team (although the studio is less than 20 miles from Adams Park), anyone would think 'this is their cup-final' the hysterical way they are banging on!
    Nothing to play for makes this the sort of game that may well be a really relaxing great day out.

• Even funnier is their fans forum going on, and on, and on, and on about how we don't mean anything to them as rivals and what an odious little club we are.

How many times since we came into the league have we finished above them btw?

• I think this will be the 3rd time in 23 years they've finished above us.

Fair play to those going tomorrow, i can't think of anywhere i'd rather be less.

• At least those going will be well behind their team this time. Have to say it was embarrassing at the Accrington game listening to our own fans willing us to lose a match.

• @Rolo Right. Under any circumstances that's pathetic.

• Personally I can't bring myself to pay £25 to watch Oxford's promotion party, but as you say fair play to those that are going regardless and let's hope we find a way to beat them.

• What a crap season this has been...we are going backwards ....embarrassing. 1 win in last 11? Pathetic

• 2016 has been terrible.

• Embarrassing