Skip to content

Match day thread: Barnet

2»

Comments

• Richie, stop being such a sh!thouse poster. Please...

• sorry but I am sick of the crap we have to watch and GA spouting the same rubbish week after week.

• A so called supporter of this club actually wants us to fail to make the play offs and then wishes our rivals for the spot with a handful of games left to play good luck , that's muppetry

• Turgid.

Signing off til Tuesday

• @aloysius said:
    It seems strange we're playing with Jombati and Kretzch on the left (assuming it's a 442) when neither are left side players and Sellers is on the bench.

Of the defenders available today, Sido was the best option at left back. Max has often played left midfield and one of his best performances in that position was against Leicester in the League Cup three (?) seasons ago when we were unlucky to lose to a very late goal.

• I assume a draw does not totally count as 'dogshit football' as there's no sign of Bigred87. rmjbantertock...really? What sort of supporter hopes we don't make the play-offs? Wwfc2015...I assume your five year old won't be begging you to come to any more matches so you are free not to watch this rubbish anymore. I agree that was not a great performance and it's a shame that a usually trustworthy defence let a lead slip, but there were small flashes of football and we are still in with a chance. I hope we make the play-offs, I hope we make Wembley and I hope we get promoted, but if we don't finishing eighth is no disgrace.

• @aloysius Nothing at all strange about Sellers not playing. He's just not very good.

He's probably a slight step up from that guy we got on that "win a contract" deal.

• @Wendoverman this is the first match in some time that WWFC2015 has not claimed to be his last, so he must have seen something in the game to rekindle his love of 'Rock & Roll football'.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I assume a draw does not totally count as 'dogshit football' as there's no sign of Bigred87. rmjbantertock...really? What sort of supporter hopes we don't make the play-offs? Wwfc2015...I assume your five year old won't be begging you to come to any more matches so you are free not to watch this rubbish anymore. I agree that was not a great performance and it's a shame that a usually trustworthy defence let a lead slip, but there were small flashes of football and we are still in with a chance. I hope we make the play-offs, I hope we make Wembley and I hope we get promoted, but if we don't finishing eighth is no disgrace.

I'm just treating it as a game now as it probably wasn't doing my health any good and it just a game...stop letting it ruin my weekends when we don't get the result i want etc

• it is just a game

• It must have been tough two years ago!