Skip to content

1000 to southend?

Should be realistic considering the position we are in

Comments

• Very much doubt it, would be fantastic if we could though. I think being realistic if we could see figures moving up toward the 500 mark, that would be a good enough gathering to make for a great atmosphere.

• I think we should get more than 500 down there, I am going in-between both of you iI think we could get 700-750.

• Good value on the train, groups of 3 or more get a third off, therefore making
    it £22.30 each return. The same discount applies for Network card holders. Only an hour from Liverpool st.

• edited March 2015

For our league position and away record id be extremely disappointed with anything less than 700.

• Just counted, it's going to be 679. Don't believe me, come back on Saturday/Sunday and I'll say told you so!

• Apparently 300ish sold so far with 700+ left on the door.

• The 700 we took to cambridge must be a decent guide.

• Super Wycombe away! Super Wycombe away! Super Wycombe away, super Wycombe away, Super Wycombe awaaaaay!

• 19,500 - come on guys it took 10 comments for this number to come up. Disappointed.

• No way we'll get that many, let's not forget that we took under 1000 to Port Vale the year we went up under Peter Taylor, when we were getting better gates than we are now, and we could have got promoted that day.

• I reckon 680

• @PBo Have you forgotten how bad that football was under Taylor?

• True. It's amazing anybody ever came under Taylor. 680 looks a reasonable estimate though.

• Looking on the Southend forum, some of them seem to think we are shitting are pants at the prospect of not having McClure this weekend. I can only hope their management so badly misread who our squad's key players are too.

• Away crowd was given as 720 I think