Skip to content

Rowan Liburd signs on loan.

2»

Comments

• @Wendoverman said:
    That's it bigred keep that positivity going...

Hard to be positive after Tuesdays display...I like to prepare for the worst then I get pleasantly surprised like the rovers game now and then. > @EwanHoosaami said:

bigred87 = richmayes999 . What an effin waste of our valuable oxygen!

Easy son it's a forum little strong ain't it you clown, its my opinion Thompson ain't the greatest is he and I think hayes looked the best I've seen him this season why Thompson was banned his touch and link up play was brilliant to watch

• I don't think @bigred87 is @richmayes999 to be fair to him.

• I can assure you that I am not somewhere on here I've argued with the clown when he slated the lad with learning difficulties who tweeted aah and over his striker signing posts.

• Richie is on the forum as another name. It'd be pathetic if he had a second user name on the go too!

• Does this put the lid on the 'we really aren't trying to go up' arguments? I know it may not work and he may not get much game time at first but at least it looks like we're doing the right thing.

• Like the look of this fella based on having watched just the interesting bits on the YouTube video on the previous page.

• If you search his name on YouTube, there's quite a lot of goals to watch. Like this:

• Nicely taken. Some of that in that light dark blue will do very nicely indeed.

• @bookertease Quite right mate! The boo boys are silenced apart from @bigred87 who sounds a bit like Eyore from the Hundred Acre Wood. Cheer up mate, the lads might just put it all together and play blinders til the end of the season! Then again we aren't suddenly PL material just because we get a big boy who knows where the goal is up front!

Great timing on the loan to cut the crap about not trying for promotion, wanting it enough, etc. All about Gaz getting the right formation and tactics to create opportunities and our boys billowing the onion bag!

COYB!!!!

• Apart from tactics and a creative midfielder never moaned about anything else. Service, service service to our attackers that's our problem. When you launch it to a player, you got to support him too.

We will win a few and everything is dandy then play a few more games and it is clear as day we do not create enough. But running around, high tempo and tracking back stats are awesome.

• @NorsQuarters give it a rest. Not everyone watches Wycombe with blinkers on. We're not the world's greatest team and we don't have the world's greatest set up and others prefer to support their club in shades of grey rather than black and white. For what it's worth I find the contributions of @Ciderk1d and @Fit2drop to be the best on this board. I learn more about the nature of playing football from them than anyone else and I tend to agree with their criticisms too. I admire your blind devotion but perhaps you should accept other points of view might be just as valid.

• Thanks @aloysius, it's easy from a fans point of view. I understand our constraints and situation which Ainsworth has to work with.

We are a hard bunch to please. We have a particular brand of play style which worked a treat last season but we have been found out and teams know how to prepare against us. Hopefully we can nab a creative midfielder next season and look at other ways to get that bloody ball in the opposition's net. Don't think we are miles away just a bit of tinkering here and there.

Anyway, well done lads you did your best and much better than Cambridge match that's for sure.

• Not a question of blinkers mate, its the dissing I react to. The commentvwasn't aimed at those who come with constructive criticism, more those who say AH and GA have no ambision and are killing the club with a shite set up.

Those who think about what we are doing wrong and way to correct it and improve are always worth reading; those who just say we are playing shite, its the last time they'll watch Wycome and the like are IMHO not.

Anyway, peace out guys, just trying to filter out the negative trolls;)