Skip to content

Comments

• 0-1 to us!

• I'll raise you 0-2 to us

• 1.2 Wycombe!

• I'm with @NorthumberlandBlue: 0-2 Wycombe win.

• Going for 1-1 draw with the bookies.

• Just watched Chris Wilders pre match interview, he sounds like a decent chap. Thinks we do what we have to with what we have and anyone who doesn't like it needs to get over themselves. He may have put it more eloquently though.

• He will change his tune when we cheat our way to another three points!

• 5-0 Stuart Roberts hat-trick and Che dancing up and down the terrace...

• I can't see past a Northampton win

• Most people would have said the same thing before our recent game at Plymouth. Do not underestimate our battling qualities and resilience away from home; and, if Northampton have won something like eight league games in a row, they could be due for a hiccup soon. Let's hope so.

• Northampton are a hell of a way clear of 4th, won loads in a row, have a really good spine to their team, and will be really confident.

Who better than us to go and ruin it?

• A dull 0-0 will do me.

• My head says the Cobblers will edge it...but after Plymouth who knows?
    Another third minute goal and 87 minutes of their fans moaning about crooked refs and 'gamesmanship' will do for me.

• From the Northampton Forum: "Wycombe are filthy time wasting animals..I'm going for a 2-1 win but with a lot of yellow cards and maybe a sending off."

So i'm going for a 1-2 Wycombe win in the 98th minute, PCH with a header into the top corner..followed by all 11 Wycombe players tieing their bootlaces for the remaining 57 seconds of injury time.

• Sounds good to me, Gordon. If that happens maybe we should all get down and tie our shoe laces in celebration.

• 0-5 Wycombe

• Northampton have been far and away the best side I've seen this season. They tore us apart at AP. Was a bit of a surprise then as I think they were a few points adrift of us but they've barely dropped a point since.

Will be shocked if we get anything tomorrow. I will be even more shocked if it finishes 11 a side

• Especially with Graham Salisbury in charge!