Skip to content

Holloway gone

leaving on loan to Oldham.

Comments

• Are they in league one ???

• not for much longer but yes they are.

• Lets hope AAH helps them stay there , the boy has loads of skill wasted on the bench at wycombe Good luck to him, who is next ???

• Who's next for the slagging off, at least we can blame AAH or Banton when we muted at home but those on the pitch of play @RITM Hey.

• Can't @Ciderk1d ? And you Rich have wasted little time (since re-registering) in renewing your quest to be admired for your ability to ferret out information, however speculative. Tell me I'm wrong @stugooders !

• @micra; I am wrong, there you go, next.

• Not you Cider - that was addressed to Rich in his new incarnation! The "can't " quip was light hearted but I apologise if I offended your sensibilities.

• Sheridan appears to be saying that he is to get a player in by the weekend, so this could be true.

• TWO Strikers he said , who are they

• don't tell me he is gonna take the other useless lump Ugwu off us aswell, if so I think we should have a John Sheridan day in his honour for being such a great sport and clearing the decks of useless forwards.

• Yes second by Monday. I would guess a player from either Newport or Plymouth in addition to AAH.

• With hayes picking up more injuries as he is ageing & thomson to miss3 games not many left for weekend game, it's going be interesting

• stugooders that made me laugh , made my day thanks