Skip to content

Comments

• Very harsh on the keeper, thought he gave a good account of himself. Unless you have experience of playing in goal, which I haven't, a seven would fairer.

• I would have also given Pierre a seven and Ugwu's mark was somewhat generous.

• A depressing read.......

• I'm used to it now.

• From my position in the terrace Allsop should be disappointed with the goal, but it also appeared that he made one stunning save late in the second half down to his right hand post. It was certainly not down to him we lost.

• @Fit2drop said:
    From my position in the terrace Allsop should be disappointed with the goal, but it also appeared that he made one stunning save late in the second half down to his right hand post. It was certainly not down to him we lost.

Yes the goal looked a little soft but it wasnt a glaring error and his kicking/distribution was good all match add to that a couple of decent saves. an okay start IMO

• Goal came out of nowhere to be fair. I thought he had an okay debut considering we were quite poor after the first 25 minutes!

• can't remember the exact stat now, but this was something in the range of 12-15 visits Luton have made now and not lost!
    Very much our bogey home team

• I think Allsop will and should be disappointed with the goal on Saturday. Still saw enough to think he'll be decent for us though.

• I'm sure he will.