Skip to content

Match day thread: Leyton Orient

2»

Comments

• Paris' performance was a little moment of joy today though. Haven't seen a player run at the opposition like that since, well, since Paris left.

• @EwanHoosaami - my thoughts on Paris and AAH exactly - Ugwu worked hard but thought Holloway alongside Paris would have given us so much more in terms of strength and guile. I imagine Hayes will be out for at least another two weeks now if not longer so some kind of creativity up front is absolutely vital if we're not to end the season scrapping around for 14th or 15th place.

• I really do believe we have a great nucleus, pierre, JJ, PCH, Stewart, ONIEN, Mccarthy got to be up there with best players in the league... We need to players to really push on...

• What on earth has Holloway done lately to have earnt an appearance off the bench?

@MindlessDrugHoover said:

EwanHoosaami - my thoughts on Paris and AAH exactly - Ugwu worked hard but thought Holloway alongside Paris would have given us so much more in terms of strength and guile. I imagine Hayes will be out for at least another two weeks now if not longer so some kind of creativity up front is absolutely vital if we're not to end the season scrapping around for 14th or 15th place.

• I could say the same about others. why Holloway gets the shit he does when he's not even played today I'll never no give the guy a break.

• I thought it was dour, tired not attractive football, but the Os were not that much better than us. I thought Lynch was solid and his distribution was quick and effective. For some reason Harriman kept calling for it, but Sido kept passing inside instead. No point in having wide players if they are not going to run at defenders. It is true we need a decent striker so perhaps PCH will be that man. I WILL be back as I have paid for a season ticket and part of that in League Two is being disappointed isn't it?