Skip to content

Away Kit

2»

Comments

• '05/07 or 09/10 .

• I'll bow to greater knowledge but aren't yellow/blue and red/red/white our traditional change colours? Would be nice to stick with one colour scheme rather than chopping and changing. I don't mind the current away kit but perhaps my opinion is partly based on the relative success we've had while wearing it. Certainly added a bit of welcome colour to grey Cumbrian skies last season.

• They were certainly the predominant colours until we entered the Football League, since when we've had an interesting mixture of colours and designs.

• The red and white quarters from 2000/01 were probably the best change strip we've had in my time properly following WWFC (since 92/93). @M3G I think Frigid was on his/her/their usual wind up, no sane person would want WWFC playing in pink at any point.

• M3G I think Frigid was on his/her/their usual wind up, no sane person would want WWFC playing in pink at any point.
    @ReadingMarginalista - @FrijidPink would surely, by definition, favour pink. But I imagine the pink strip worn by the Cobblers was related to Pink October - supporting Breast Cancer charities.

• I should of course have put quotation marks round the first paragraph of my previous post. (It was @ReadingMarginalista's comment.

• What's the problem with a pink kit?

• Evidently it's a sign of insanity.