Skip to content

If you were offered penalties now .........

what would you do ??

Comments

• I'm not sure Wood or Bloomers would take it...

Let's win it in normal time!

COYBs!

• Take it, fairly obviously.

• Grab it with both hands.

• Only if your Ingram micra.

• @mooneyman - Missed that earlier. Like it!
    BBC stats suggest Villa dominating possession but the 3CR commentators (who are totally unbiased of course) reckon WW have been the better side. They also reckon Jack Grealish will (should) be subbed at half time.
    Stamina may prove to be a major factor towards the end of the game but we have some interesting potential on the bench. COYB

• to be fair, five live also think Wycombe have been the better side so far, espc Dean Saunders

• Because we were for the first half, blooms and Hayes going off hurt us.

I'd take the penalties now if the offer still stands, mind you I'm currently south bound on the m40 so might be a little late.

• The Bloomfield substitution seemed to be the turning point of the game, although it may have been a coincidence. And Bloomfield would likely have been substituted around that time even if he wasn't injured. It's a shame Bean wasn't fit to come on in place of McGinn.

• Bloomfield coming off was definitely the turning point, McGinn just didn't slot into the side as well as he could've done & was caught slightly out of position quite often, which is crucial against Premier League opposition. We definitely had the best of the first half, we needed to score when we were on top to have any chance but sadly it wasn't to be.

• Yes. I'd take penalties now.

The Bloomfield substitution was a big moment last night and was Villa removing Grealish and bringing on Gil (??). A drop in mobility in our midfield was amplified by his intelligent play.

I am still gutted about the result last night. I really thought we deserved more.