Skip to content

Team for Villa

edited January 2016 in Football

Im gonna stick my neck out here and suggest this but expect to get it taken off .......

4-4-2

Ingram
Jombati
Pierre
McCarthy
Jacobson
Harriman
O Nien
Bean (no idea how fit he is)
Thompson
Hayes
Holloway

Comments

• Looks good to me. We need to attack from the off to unsettle them as we've got nothing to lose as we're expected to get beat.

• Ugwu for Holloway

• What happened to the striker coming in on loan

• @richmayes999; I like your team but I would prefer to have Wood for Hayes (Hayes on in 2nd half) and Udamaga for Bean as a number 10.

• Three up front doesn't work. Wood for Holloway.

• 4-4-2 it says on my post.

• AAH for ugwu even though ugwu had a good game AAH links up play better ini.

• Ugwu won't score a goal while he has a hole in his ar*e but I agree he worked hard and caused problems yesterday

• Scored a goal already, hasn't he?

For me (and depending on the fitness of Bean and Hayes), with Thompson and Bloomfield having worked hard on Saturday

Ingram

Jombati
    Pierre
    Stewart
    Jacobsen

Harriman
    Bean
    O'Nien
    Wood

Hayes
    Holloway

• it was credited to him but it was Matty's goal. Oh and he won't leave McCarthy out.

• We will be make two changes, Hayes for Ugwu and Bean for Bloomfield

• Drop wood he's dog shit runs round like a headless chicken the bloke's got no composer. Iv taken a few mates on different occasions this season and they've all said the same thing "how the hell is he playing league football?

• brave to play bean after two months without kicking a ball, doubt he will have the stomach to do that.

• Jombati can only come in at the expense of Tools and, much as I admire Sido's flair and eccentricities, I think that would be harsh. He'll be well rested if/when McCarthy returns to Southampton in a couple of weeks time.

• @micra Sorry if it is a nickname I should be familiar with, but who is "Tools"?

• What time are those heading up to Villa planing on leaving time wise, I'm Aylesbury based so would be a 5 o'clock leave be sufficient?

• I think there's also an argument for starting Bean in a midfield 5, flooding the middle and playing Thommo as a lone striker.

But if Hayes is fully fit, you want him in the team.

• @Uncle_T - you can probably work that out by a process of elimination and logic. I don't think it's widely known. I probably picked it up when I used to bump into him and Charles Dunne in ASDA a few years ago.

• Ingram

Jombati, McCarthy to return on Saturday and to be fair Sido slotted in everywhere in back when called for.

Pierre
    Stewart
    Jacobson

Harriman
    Udamaga, More than likely Bean.
    O'Nien
    Wood

Thompson
    Holloway

• If Holloway is to start someone needs to put a firework up his arse as the only way we are going to trouble them is with energy and his lethargy is going to be no good to us when pressuring their back 4. That might be why Ozzie might get the nod instead, inferior player but will pressure their centre halves.

• Ingram, McCarthy, Stewart, Pierre, Jacobson, Harriman, Bean, O'Nein, Udamaga, Hayes, Thompson

• what makes u think he will start Jermaine he has had ample chance to do so and doesn't.

• Would prefer Jermaine to Wood

• If I get the nod I'll put pressure on the centre halves.........

• He's not going to drop wood even though it's clear to see he's dog shit now and would struggle to get in a conference team

• Max and sellers on bench??