Skip to content

Parking on Tuesday at AP

Does anyone know if the top car park at Adams Park will be open on Tuesday? With the amount of people getting coaches from AP, I'm little worried about getting a space at the ground

Comments

• Best to get there early then - food and drink available in the Vere Suite from 1pm.
    I believe we have to pay to use the top car park on match days, so doubt that will be available on Tuesday.

• It would be a nice gesture for the club to provide the top car park on the day. I appreciate we gave not got stacks of soared cash but little gestures like that go a long way.

• they want to take your money not give it away, thats why they opening the bar so they can make money.

• God knows where the soared came from.

• I was under the impression the club doesn't own the top car park, but leases it, so they must charge or they will actually lose money?

• Yep Bill, most likely would lose us money.

Would love to know the background to how we could buy this massive plot of land, but that carpark land wasn't available, yet we got to the position of hiring it every game for years.

Was it not buyable at any time? Was it too costly? And what does/would the landowner do it with it, if not renting to us?
    Seems odd.
    It's obviously been spruced up with some sort of flooring, rather than the field it used to be.
    Lot of questions there

• If you go way back of course it was going to be a training pitch. I wonder if we once owned it and flogged it to some benevolent property developers...

• 'Twould have been a good training pitch in Loakes Park days!