Skip to content

Comments

• wont matter as if we beat Villa we won't win because the players will be thinking about MANCHESTER CITY the cup run is costing us point and our play off place soon if it goes on too long ......... I was pleased to hear supporters yesterday asking for a performance for the real supporters that went over 500 miles to support the team.

• You think that wasn't a performance in the second half? It's an easy narrative to spin, but who knows what the result would have been yesterday if we had been knocked out last Saturday.

And the guy that was moaning about 500 miles, plastic fans all game should realise it's not all about him.

• I agree @Chris its not all about him but I can see his point, yes we tried everything 2nd half but feel we started with the wrong team again. Once changes were made we vastly improved and had the game latest another 5 mins we would have got a draw I felt.

• Sixth place at this point of the season is a disgrace. Sack everyone and put one of the true fans who walked 500 miles to Hartlepool in charge immediately. What sort of fan owned club is this??

• dickmayes4gaffer

• I saw this headline and got a vision of Vikings rampaging and pillaging down Claremont Road

• Ahh... claremont road, how long ago its all seems now...

• @RogertheBandito Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday. The memories are still in my head.

• edited January 2016

Kevin Nolan inexperienced player manager...hopefully a baptism of fire in League Two with a drubbing from the Chairboys??