Skip to content

Hartlepool Match report

Comments

• Sorry Vital, listening to the player in my opinion Ugwu put a shift in and was threat upfront considering he hasn't played over 70 minutes for god knows. Thompson had 68 minutes to do his magic but unfortunately Hartlepool was steadfast in defence. We have a game on Tuesday and Thompson can start where he left off.

The team put a shift in and you can't really fault anyone or the selection. I heard that Hartlepool where crap but did enough in defence to secure the win. We didn't get our break so sh! T happens, you win some and lose some. If we didn't create any chances then we got a problem but we did.

As I said earlier in previous comments., well done Ainsworth and the lads on the road in the bloody cold. Game on.

• The report is fair as are your comments, csnt say Hartlepool were crap, fast in attack and got at us more then most teamsdo first half.
    Second half was a different game as we upped ours massivley. They defended their lead and broke on tge counter. Huffed abd puffed but powder puffed.
    We desperately need a clinical striker:-(