Skip to content

Booked 12 tickets by phone for Villa game

In singing section. Just found out that only 2 are together! Luckily only a fiver extra to go in Doug Ellis stand. But seems a bit strange as reason I rung rather than book on Internet was to make sure we were sat together.

Comments

• On a plus note there should now be 12 ten pound tickets available in 'singing' area

• Mate picked then up. They were apparently very apologetic. Hopefully it hasnt happened to anyone else. Im fine sitting on my tod. But not so great if you've got youngters who want to sit together. Anyhow mistakes happen. Only downside extra £50 and would have been nice to be in singing bit.

• Seems like a one off unfortunate incident. I got my tickets this morning with no issues after booking them all on line. Hope you still enjoy the evening.
    BTW the ticket office staff deserve a real bonus for all their efforts. A super service considering the timescales.

• Absolutely - my experience with box office staff has without exception been great.

• echo the experience of this morning's pick up.

Arrived on dot of 10, left at 10.04 having been dealt with perfectly.
    Good job.

• Likewise, picked up ticket this morning with no problem other than me not knowing which stand I had bought it in :-(