Skip to content

Villa Replay - Ticket Office Collection

Purchased my ticket to see that I either have to collect it from Adams Park or from the Villa Ticket Office on match day.

Can I expect all 3,000+ to be collecting tomorrow morning, or are most collecting at Villa?

In two minds over what to do - don't fancy a 5 hour queue in the rain/cold tomorrow, but equally don't want to be leaving it to the death on the day.

Comments

• Go tomorrow. Keep the match experience hassle free

• Leave it until afternoon.

• people have 2hours tomorrow, all of Monday, until 2pm on Tuesday, or at the game at Villa.

And that's obviously the people who didn't book early enough to get them sent, or turned up in the flesh and already have them.

So hopefully, enough options to split the punters up!

• I went down to the ground at lunchtime today to collect mine. No hassle, took 5 minutes. I think thier have been a few mixed messages sent out by the club, re. collection of tickets. Originally, they said Monday or Tuesday morning to collect, but it seems if you wanted to get them early, then you could. I appreciate that it's not helpful to your situation and in no way is this a criticism of the club, who, I think, have done a great job, with the timescale that they were left with.