Skip to content

Ticket Office Staff

I would like to thank the two ticket office staff on duty today for their efforts in trying circumstances. Thankfully the two & a half hours spent waiting to be served due to the interesting conversations which I had with my fellow supporters around me went very quickly. I also noticed that a Trust Board member was waiting someway behind me to be served. We are truly a family club.

Comments

• Spoken to them before and they're always friendly and professional. That's very difficult when it's one call after another so hats off!

• I rang and once through it was the normal very polite and efficient service I've always had from them. A pleasure to deal with.

• spending 2hours in the queue the second tickets go on sale?

Would ordering them on line, and picking them up leisure not be so much less time consuming brother?

• Thankfully I am retired and I enjoyed the conversations I had with others. I arrived at Adams Park around 3.30pm & left at 5,50pm. It was nice to see so many happy faces. The only downside was that the singing section sold out 5 minutes before I was served. I then asked for 3 tickets as near to the singing area as possible, as the last thing me and my family want to do, is stand infront of those who would prefer to sit there and are unable to shout or sing which is their perogative.

• Amen five these guys immense credit 2,400 tickets in a few hours immense.

• I already had my tickets booked online but was happy to queue with everyone else in the hope of getting singing block tickets for my family. But in the end took what was available. Nice we were able to queue inside reception area with tv on and coffee available.

• Heard reports it's a fair bit quieter at the ground today. Good for the staff I'm sure.
    Fantastic how the club can switch it on for such a high volume occasion. Will be interesting to see how many tickets finally get sold and how close to the 'demand not outweighing the supply' criteria.

• Only Doug Ellis left. No queue as I type this.

• With the singing section sold out I would have thought that the majority of sales now would be made online so not sure whether the lack of a physical queue would represent less sales!

• The sense I got is with only the DE stand left it will sell out most likely today.

• the could be true if only 500 remain, hopefully an update on twitter soon.

• Hats off to them! Anyone who's ever worked in a public-facing role like that will know how hectic it can get.

• Fantastic service on the phone, waited 15 mins but the actual prosess was done in no time. Great stuff!