Skip to content

huge demand for away tickets will we sell out hartlepool??

See you all there

Comments

• It'll be die hards only I'm afraid me laddo.

Top work anyone going though, but to commit perhaps 12 hours to a mere game of footy, and perhaps at £50+expense? That's not high on most people's agendas, beyond the age of 20

• Hmm im sure you will find the average age of wycombe support at games of distance is over 40

• So a fair percentage of reasonably well off retired folks with disposable income to spend then?

• I went a couple of years ago on the owwsa coach. Many people including my wife and kids thought I was mad, but Hartlepool is quite a nice place and if I recall correctly Max scored 2 goals. I am well over 40.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    So a fair percentage of reasonably well off retired folks with disposable income to spend then?

What an assumption to make. Reasonably well off?? How do you quantify this?? Actually most who you speak to arent well off at all but wwfc is their leisure activity.

• Does @wycombelad go to away matches solely to conduct market research?

• @arnos_grove said:
    Does wycombelad go to away matches solely to conduct market research?

@arnos_grove see you there

• Is there priority for sth on this game?

• Im sure all those who cant make villa due to not being able to go midweek will have no excuse

• @wycombelad my assumption was based on your statement that the average age of the away support was well over 40. Your words not mine. As such it wouldn't be unreasonable to guess that a fair proportion would be of retirement age, with few family commitments that demand their weekend time and finances. Whilst I am in that "well over 40" bracket, I still have found children, as such time and money are not in abundance. That's how I arrived at my conclusion.

• @EwanHoosaami I'm pretty sure that if you find children you're not supposed to keep them. ;)

• @drcongo how the heck did I put the word "found" into that post? Sausage fingers, small phone keyboard, predictor and aged eyesight must all have played their part. I meant "young" of course.

• @wycombelad Yes yes. Well done super fan. Have a biscuit.

• @Rolo said:
    wycombelad Yes yes. Well done super fan. Have a biscuit.

No superfan....any supporter who watchs any match is welcomed by myself...going to one game can take someone as much commitment as going to 46 dependent on circumstances....nobody is judged

• I live in the North West. But this is actually my most expensive trip of the season! I get stitched up for a whopping £76 return due the way the Northern rail firms work or rather don't work together.

• Can you split the tickets?

• @wycombelad said:
    arnos_grove see you there

Will do - what's this week's question?