Skip to content

Wycombe on TV/Films

2»

Comments

• Haha! A lot still wear the same goblin outfits.

• Is it widely known that much of the current ITV series 'Him' is filmed in Wycombe? The main character even has the WWFC logo as his phone background! (Very briefly seen in episode 1). Seems mainly in Micklefield although most of it looks familiar. Maybe our wonderful local paper have already reported it, it's usually such a reliable source of info.

• I think The Fall And Rise of Reginald Perrin (old skool version) used the Rye as a location.

• For once a very enjoyable thread on gasroom, no negatives no bullying. I remember watching some of the filming of the house that bled while doing a paper round in chairborough rd

• That bloke playing the drums in Eastenders? Think Grant Mitchell was in a student union for some reason

• They were filming at the pub on Penn Common yesterday. Does that count?

• Good one! I am also watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix now days because of the entertainment and literacy level of the show. It teaches a lot to the kids and that’s what I like the most. I am going to share the series with all my friends and cousins.