Skip to content

travelling fans.....

How many are we likely to take to villa realistically we ain't going to sell 4800 are we?

Comments

• 4800 is pushing it a bit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhere around 3000. Lets hope Chiltern trains put on an extra train or 2 to take fans up to Birmingham. I think that would really help boost numbers.

• if they put on a couple of trains and make it 10 quid return I think that would push us towards 3,000

• Not sure how the train would work coming home. Got to allow for extra tme and penalties. Only a local train from the ground to the centre of Birmingham.
    If any gets any genuine info please post ASAP.

• they would not be able to run the the train to Aston so yes another local train would be needed.

• Im going to be bold and say these tickets will all sell plus some more!

• thats more like clinically insane than bold, no way will be sell 4,800 tickets.

• Ok mr @richmayes999 beers on you when we do

• Hope they going to fix the date soon - doesn't seem to be much consideration for the considerable international Wycombe support who will be flying in for the game :0)

• Or anyone with a job

• Sadly the TV companies don't really give a toss about the travelling supporter. The more inconvenient they can make it for people to actually go to watch the game the bigger the audience they will get...

I'm going to plump for 2743 away fans.

• edited January 2016

I'm hoping that they put a few trains on after. Fancied a day up in Brum (or at least an afternoon) but I'm scuppered due to the trains stopping early.

And on another point, why are the TV companies taking so long to decide what games to show

• edited January 2016

I just booked flights and accommodation for the Tuesday so there bound to change it now :(

• @Keith_Allens_Wig - probably trying work out how they can somehow shoehorn Man Utd into the replay schedule even though they're not involved.