Skip to content

Trains for Villa

Looks like the last train back from B'ham is around 9pm. Does anyone think the club could contact Chiltern Railways and try and charter a train back? Must be in everyones interest surely!

Comments

• Unless you happen to be working on the railways and have to get home after driving the last train. And given the game might go to penalties, its far from straightforward to schedule one or more services. Chiltern did adjust the timetable for the Villa fans so I'm sure somebody is considering this. Mind you Chiltern do seem to have gone over to the dark side judging by the advertising behind the goal at the three-sided ground down the road :)

• Have a feeling they're looking at a late night return journey as far as High Wycombe, probably non stop from Moor Street. Will confirm if/when I hear anything further! If they do, you can take advantage of their excellent promotional £15 return ticket (£9something with railcard).

Failing that you're left with the 23:10 from New Street, arriving Watford Junction 00:52.

• Safer to drive if you have that option or the Supporters coach.Cant see us Chartering a special train.

• I really hope they put an extra train on to get people back to High Wycombe after the game

• be helpful if the TV could decide so the date can be set.

• @richmayes999 As usual, I'm in complete agreement with you.

• haha need a bucket of cold water, and it seems they won't be deciding today now according to latest tweet.

• Is Chas Harps around?
    Can you put a word in with your bosses about some trains!?