Skip to content

Marcus Bean & Hogan Ephraim Podcast " Two Pros in a Pod"

Marcus Bean & Hogan Ephraim are doing a weekly podcast called Two Pros in a Pod.

Link to first Episode:

Comments

• @prufrock_91 sorry I just noticed after I posted that you have already done so about this podcast ops!

• Should perhaps be renamed 1 Pro and 1 Malingerer in a Pod.

• 1 Pro and 1 guy who flattered to deceive but was lucky enough to get on the big wage gravy train at QPR and can then thus piss about for years in his mid 20s and waste his talent.

or is that not quite so catchy?

• Is it any good?

• I've enjoyed Marcus Bean's commentary on player in recent weeks, so I'll give this a listen at some point.

• I listened. It swings between interesting and a little boring, but actually it's really not a bad effort for a first podcast. I've certainly listened to a lot worse. Getting to hear Marcus Bean talk about the same kind of things that get discussed on here – but with a degree of insight and knowledge – is pretty cool.

• I dont suppose the elephant in the room was mentioned, i.e. 'So Hogan, what you up to these days?'

• Good effort and professionally done; they even have a proper producer, so it's not just something they have knocked up themselves using the record feature on a mobile phone. I found the Adam Lallana interview interesting and worth listening to. I'll give the next one a listen.

• edited January 2016

There was one moment where Hogan Ephraim asks Clinton Morrison to start acting as his agent to get him a club following some mild praise from the Exeter man.

All in all I enjoyed it, it is a different twist to the other football podcasts I listen to. I'm sure it will become a bit smoother in time. I hope the motivation and calibre of guests can be maintained.

• I wonder what Hogan is thinking at the point that the producer is saying what she most likes in a player is one who gives 100% effort and chases every ball, even seemingly lost causes.