Skip to content

Comments

• I'm sure it's a great preview as always but on Safari it's hijacked by an advert suggesting my ex wishes to FaceTime me. Mrs Moobs is not impressed at all.

• Those adverts tend to use cookies and search history to deliver adverts that suit you. Might have some actual explaining Mr Moobs!

My adverts point me to Victoria Plumb bathroom supplies. What a rock n roll life I lead

• Skybet for me. I only place a cheeky £5 bet on Chairboys matches only. Gods honor.

My predictions is Morecambe have lost a few, but more often than not can score a goal or two. Our pattern points towards scoring 2 goals in a match, so going for a 2-1 home win.

• Chrome with Adblock works reasonably well :-)

Happy new year and especial thanks to Mr Vital for all the previews, reviews and oppo-views.

• 2-1 would be my guess too. I believe that charmer, Kevin Ellison, was subbed early last week with an injury. His absence would be a mixed blessing. He can be a thorn in the side but also sparks opposing fans with his antics, adding to the atmosphere in his role as a pantomime villain.

• These reviews all seem to be light on Murphy returning, which is a big factor, and also the scuffle post game at their place where Ellison and some other goon got 3match bans for stuff like pulling hair!
    expecting a battle tomorrow

• Think it'll be a tougher game than Crawley, but that hopefully means we will step it up, get the ball on the deck more. 2-1 Wycombe for me.

• I'm getting Ibis hotels in Nice.

• Well remembered @Malone . The afters in Morecambe last time must surely add a bit of spice to the game. Will be good to see Murphy back too. Hope he gets a good reception.

• He had such an excellent first few months for us, played a big part in what was a terrific line up, with Scowen, a fully fit Hayes, and PCH.

I dare say the pleasantries towards him will sharply stop the first cynical foul or whinge to the ref though!

• I know he had a long lay-off after a horrific illness but, jeez, does he look unfit in that picture. Given he's not the most athletic player at the best of times I expect O'Nien will be running rings round him on Saturday.

• Was expecting a picture of a right porker by that description! Looks normal enough to me.

Didn't click through the broadband bit, so i'll make up what I think he'll pass onto his boys.

Get a few digs in off the ball, and go down like shot when touched yourself. Slow the ball down at all times when winning, do your laces up after every goal scored.

Constant verbals at the ref.

The defenders don't ever take more than 2 touches, so don't worry about pressing them too high.

Miss anything?

• Murphy is a good player at this level and I am sure he will be up for this one. Let us hope O'Nein does not get wound up by him and that we concentrate on our game and getting at them with passing football.

• He was up for this one, booked after 4 very cynical, and then another cynical one on O Nien that would have had us screaming for a second yellow if it wasn't so clear he'd done himself a nasty