Skip to content

Any news regarding JJ being fit or not for Saturday?

It would be good to have him back as he adds a lot to the team.

Comments

• The implication in GAs post Crawley match interview was that the 4 changes he made were all "rested" given the intensity & number of games in such a short period. It was also mentioned that they were the oldest, hence Hayes, Thompson, Bloomfield & JJ.

• With a rested and fit five defenders GA has a lovely problem as all deserve their place in the side

• I would say that this applies to a lot of other players too from scoring, assisting, general play as well as defending to have the right to claim a shirt.

Will be very interesting team selection for Saturday, as there other lovely problems GA/AH has to sort out such as, contracts nuisances.

• Do you think so Cider? As I'd say our first 11 has been pretty nailed down for a while now bar the decision over 5 into 4 in the defence.

Jombati didn't have a good game at left back v Crawley, so I'd imagine Jacobsen comes straight back in. He's essential for balance, quality defending, and delivery.

Pierre is guaranteed, unless he does any more late to training scenarios, so will be interesting to see from the other 3.

McCarhy was brilliant at Luton, so it'd be surprising to see him left out.

But does Ainsworth want to break up the main centre back combo?

Good choices to have.

With Rowe loitering way down the list too.