Skip to content

Season Ticket Seats

13»

Comments

• All very well unless you have to be at work 20 miles away on the Monday morning.

• Perhaps because I go on my own I do not mind being moved for big games if it means more money for the club (which I hope this will!!)...and perhaps it is easier for me to get a ticket,(after 25 mins on hold) I don;t know. I appreciated STH being given first dibs on FA Cup tickets but do not feel so aggrieved about having to re-locate for one or two games a season. I do not see it as the club kicking me up the arse particularly. Hopefully all STHs got the tickets they wanted.

• All seating should be unreserved for all matches.

• whats all this rubbish about Round 4 and Round 5, I would say the chance of us beating Aston Villa are very slim indeed so we need to make as much money as possible from this game. I hope the Food and Drinks prices are raised on the day aswell.

• I see no reason why we can't beat Villa reserves. Premiership survival is the only thing on their mind at the moment, so they are not going to risk their top players getting injured.

• Hopefully it will prove both winnable AND lucrative. No chance of the manager leaving yet so if they have a poor Christmas and we have a decent one we might get them at the best time for a tv upset.