Skip to content

Comments

• Pretty spot i think, although thought Mccarthy had a poor game at right back.

• Ratings pretty much spot on. I'm so disappointed with our midfield. Bloomfield lacks so much end product or quality, and O'Nien is still annoyingly inconsistent. We have no other option though, which is the really sad part of it all.

Holloway is the most enigmatic player we've had in a long time. Will look so distant for 20 minutes, but then will out-muscle 4 players with a wonder-touch and brilliant drive through defence.

JJ played well, defence were shockingly absent, Hayes made 2 goals - did give away possession - but it often, except Harriman, far and away our best player.

• Various match reporters seem rather confused about which Wycombe player conceded the penalty:

Vital and the wwfc.com reports say it was Harriman;
    BBC report says it was Pierre;
    Nottingham Post report says it was Pierre, but the photo gallery on their report page has a picture of Stewart tripping Campbell to concede the penalty.

• Phil said during the commentary that it was a combination of Pierre and Stewart making contact with Campbell.

• From the Woodlands it looked like a reckless challenge from Stewart.

• If roles had been reversed, and it hadn't been given, we'd have been up-in-arms.

A penalty that is always given.

• I don't think anyone's saying it wasn't a penalty are they? Was as blatant a penalty as you're likely to see

• Stewart should have shaped up to clear with his left foot,and he would of had a clear sight of the Notts County player. I guess that's what Gaz was implying to about bad decision making.
    Stewart wasn't at his most alert for the second either, although Ingram didn't cover himself in glory with a 'Shakin Sheareresque' like dive.