Skip to content

3 pts from 15 at home and no win since Sept 29

Truly awful home form.

I pity those that aren't able to see us play away.

Comments

• Like at Bristol ?

• Tonight we were poor , boring and never looked like winning and against 10 men

• @tom_doust said:
    Like at Bristol ?

On that occasion of course my sympathy lay with those that made the journey to Brizzle

• Millwall made me forget the trip down to Bristol

• the managers tactics at home are the problem not the pitch or anything else you wish to create an excuse with. We need to keep the ball on the ground and play somebody else instead of wood who Im sorry is absolutely shite this season and before you say it he played a good ball for the goal but thats not enough to warrant a place in the team. I would play Garry wide left where has played most of his career and give wood a elbow.

• Disappointing night last night, and again we see subs coming on with only five minutes left to play......mind you good to see JJ back.

• I think its the most frustrated I have felt at Adams Park for some time. First half they were all over us and we looked poor. We got the lifeline of the sending off and then scored just before half time and had a period of 5 mins when we were on top. County came out second half and scored more or less straight away and then looked dangerous every time they went forward. We huffed and we puffed but looked like we had no energy and no ideas. Its not like County sat back and just defended as that was not the case. Too players were off their game and there was little closing down going on. Agree about Wood, he looks a shadow of the player we had seen in previous seasons. Again the subs were too late and I just do not get it as we never dominated the game so time to tinker surely?. The chance of taking 3 pts was far greater last night than it will be on Saturday so why not go for it and change shape rather than just doing the same old thing.

• I enjoyed the game last night. Thought both teams put plenty in with little attacking guile. The weather was awful and I think this contributed. We didn't do enough to win against 10 men but ultimately a slow start to each half is what cost us.

• I thought we were poor defensively . had n energy even though we had not payed Saturday and if County had a full team for the 90 minutes I think we would have taken a solid beating, I cringed with some of the hoof ball and I felt equally as frustrated as HG1