Skip to content

Alternative merchandise

BSEBSE
edited February 2015 in Not Football

I came across some unofficial Wycombe merchandise and thought I would share it, seems reasonably priced t-shirt are £13.99 and the hoodie's are £18.99, I was looking for one of the football ground road signs like on the first hoodie, so if anyone knows where I could get one would be very grateful thanks.

Link to the website: http://www.punkfootball.com/mens-c1/division-two-c43/wycombe-wanderers-c93

Comments

• Thanks for the spam. I love the idea of some highly generic football clobber that would raise no money for our club yet simultaneously attempt to cash in on the brand.

And I welcome the opportunity to swell the coffers of a company that aims to profit from "I hate Wycombe" t shirts too (see below). So yes, thanks for the link.

http://www.punkfootball.com/colchester-c204/i-hate-wycombe-womens-slimfit-t-shirt-colchester-united-p1904

• Sorry how can you view this as spam? I was simply pointing out to other fans that might want something different that isn't available on the official club shop. However I do agree with you that it’s all generic though.

And as for the club losing money, Kukri are in control of the club’s merchandising so any money for sale on the official website go into their coffers, so the club is in no way losing any money from sales. I am quite happy to chat to people but if you are going to carry on be snarky then I won’t bother responding to you in future.

• Kukri pay Wycombe a fixed per year fee to run the club shop. Wycombe only get that fee regardless of how many shirts etc are sold so using this site would not take cash away from Wycombe, only Kukri - who aren't likely to renew the deal now that Wasps have left.

• Isn't the point here that the club shop should be offering some of this alternative merchandise. Personally I think the t shirt at the top is quite funny. The other 3 items are pretty shit. If you're looking for one of those hillbottom road signs you can probably find one at the top or the bottom of hillbottom road.

• There is no way the club shop will be allowed to sell this kind of stuff. Kukuri will have an exclusivity deal as they are the designers of the club merchandise.

• That Northern Soul inspired hoodie made me laugh. Not exactly a hoodie movement was it?

• The lack of choice in the club shop is shocking to be fair so fans will spend their money elsewhere if they see something they like.

• IF someone was to set up something like a Society6 shop of Wycombe themed products, with the bulk of the proceeds going back to the club (minus costs) would people buy 'unofficial' things from there?

• Having purchased a t-shirt from Punk Football (sorry). I would just say that customer service is borderline sh!te, but when the t-shirt turned up it was not bad quality. As they say you pays your money and takes your choice. Those money grabbing Punks!

• I've had a heap of stuff from Society6 which is really good quality. Now all we need is someone with some decent graphic design skill....