Skip to content

Hearing that the villa game is live on bt sport at 12:45 on saturday 9th jan.

I've heard this on twitter from quite a few people, so can anyone confirm it?

Comments

• There's no update on the FA website, which only has 2nd round replay details:
    http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/tv

• Just read that on Twitter too.

• It would make sense, Villa have a league game scheduled for the Tuesday so playing us on the Sunday was always unlikely.

• Who is saying this on twitter please? I have some very difficult travel arrangements to make for this so the earlier I know the better (and cheaper). Thanks

• Anyone know when The BBC zand BT will actually announce what games they'll be showing live and no rumours please?

• The Wycombe twitter page tweeted to someone yesterday saying that the meeting to decide TV games was yesterday and that an announcement should be today. Now that it is late I would think that may be pushed back to tomorrow. Similarly, Exeter released a statement 2 hours ago saying that they imagine tickets for their Liverpool game will be on sale by "late afternoon Friday". That suggests to me that either the announcement will still be this evening, or that it will be tomorrow morning.

• Just had a look online for all live TV matches and there was no news on any fa cup matches.

• still no news so that might've just been a rumour

• Announcement tomorrow at 11am

• BSEBSE
    edited December 2015

If you type into google "Wycombe wanderers vs Aston villa" it comes up with the following,

"Wycombe vs Aston Villa
    FA Cup Third round
    Saturday, 9 January
    Adams Park"

However no idea if that is just a default on the search engine for all 3rd round matches searched at the moment.

EDIT: Should have looked at twitter before I posted!

• Hahaha! 'Venue will be Adams Park' I hope this is a cheeky nod to the Avranches friendly. Top work like it!