Skip to content

Comments

• @Vital Negative though it sounds, I have to agree with your score prediction. Just can't see where the goals are going to come from and we have looked a bit iffy at the back.

• Are the Brentford loanees available for selection against Millwall? Not sure I have read anywhere if their loan agreement includes cup games or league only.

• Yup...Sadly on present form I suspect Millwall will triumph...simply because we seem to be struggling for goals with an adhoc defence. Fingers crossed though...

• I assume Harriman has permission to play.

Pierre will be back and rested.

Here's hoping Millwall already think they're in the 3rd round and we are all fired up after a poor performance on Tuesday.

I'll take hanging on for a draw, timewasting and dodgy decisions disallowing Millwall goals and a late late penalty decision for us which Hayes puts away, followed by a very swift exit to the railway station and back to the relative safety of the "Chair Metropolis".

Then Man Utd away in the 3rd round.

• I would prefer Arsenal away, not so far to travel in January!

• @Gordon_Ottershaw - sounds good to me! Funny old game and all that. How about one of the Brentford lads coming on in the 80th minute and scoring an equaliser in added time? Better still, how about Aaron Amadi Holloway getting more than 20 minutes.

• I'm with Mr Ottershaw on this too. But I manage my expectations.

• I've never been able to manage my dreams!

• 2-0 Wycombe. Man U 3rd round. Reminds me of the old Supertramp song. But,hey, that's what it's all about! COYB.

• Personally I think you're all rather pessimistic. I'm hoping for Arsenal away in the 5th round

• Maybe now I've stopped pushing my luck on lottery tickets my dreams will come true on the football pitch

• I had a dream "We tried something different, pure deck football and we were thoroughly entertained, plus we scored 1-2 away win".

Malcom X

• And AAH started ahead of Thommo!

• Well, get the rennies ready, I will have to start chewing my hat!

• La la la, la la la, we did something different for a change. Lots of action, shots, crosses, entertained and goals.

Told you so. Keep the bloddy ball on the deck and pass to one and another.

Well done lads. Thanks Gaffer.

• My Hpllpway dream ame true!

• Or, to put it another way, my Holloway dream came true!

• @Ciderk1d - you're a genius!

• @Ciderk1d You doing the lottery tonight mate

• What a great day at the office, well done lads .....

• Will sleep well tonight :-)

• @Ciderk1d - you flat on your face yet?!
    Out at a "do" and Mrs micra told me (yeah, 'fraid so) that I'm driving so I'm celebrating with lime and soda!