Skip to content

Comments

• Great opportunity for a song here ?

"So Ferry in Quartered jersey
    'cause this land's the place I love
    and here I'll stay"

• Two Brentford midfielders in.

Whose place do you see most at threat from these two. preesumably not here just to provide back up.

• Our current midfielders I guess??

• Both players seem to have attacking and creativity on their CVs. This would suggest that with Bloomers and Luke playing the workhorse roles in midfield that maybe one of these guys will sit behind a loan striker. 4-4-1-1? Maybe a return to the unsuccessful 4-3-3 with one of the dropping.
    With all the games coming up and with GA's style of high energy play they will get some game time.

• Does seem odd that we'd go for midfielders over strikers but as others have said, we have enough fixtures in this period that they'll probably both get game time regardless. That said, what the hell happened to Danny Rowe, isn't he supposed to be a midfielder now?

• Midfielders are what we need at the moment PBo. We have lost Bean until at least the new year, McGinn is as much use a chocolate teapot and Bloomfield is at the stage of his career where one game a week is probably as much as he can manage.

It is no good getting in another striker if he and the current ones don't have an adequate midfield supporting them.

• Very promising if the loan deal goes through.

• I am reliably informed that Udumaga CAN play as a striker but is predominantly an attacking midfielder.

Neither can play at right back, however.

• While browsing the Bees forum regarding the loaness.

http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=423305