Skip to content

Interestingly we gave Hartlepool permission to play Banton yesterday

Although he was an used sub, even with our small squad Gaz was prepared to let 'Pato' to be cup tied.
I noticed Ronnie Moore brought another winger on loan from Palace this week, and with Banton relegated to
the bench in recent weeks, it's looking unlikely that the 'Pools' will extend Banton's loan at present.
It seems Banton will soon be looking for his next club !!

Comments

• Unless there is a major reversal of attitude (and we are talking the whole of the guy's career here) I can't see him wearing a Wycombe shirt again.
    The pattern is the same with every manager. There does not seem to be a personal issue (he's no Morgan) just a lack of application. Must be maddening when so many teams have seen talent in him.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Unless there is a major reversal of attitude (and we are talking the whole of the guy's career here) I can't see him wearing a Wycombe shirt again.
    The pattern is the same with every manager. There does not seem to be a personal issue (he's no Morgan) just a lack of application. Must be maddening when so many teams have seen talent in him.

I'm a Banton fan, but it seems Banton hasn't taken to being Wycomised.

I guess he questioned the Gaffers line up and asked to be loaned out to get games just my hunch.

Given clearance to play in the Cup games, says it all in my book.