Skip to content

BFP HEADLINE 0-3

edited November 2015 in Football

I have to say I do not usually get involved with BFP bashing but lately they have screwed up on a few things football and nn football . Really ameture stuff

Comments

• I think all the journos had gone home by the time the 4th went in, they didn't even mention it on the BBC show, preferring instead to re-show someone else's goal from earlier in another game.

• Re: BFP Headline They did name all 4 scorers in the opening paragraph. Blame the subeditor not the reporter.

• Probably still mourning the loss of their beloved pests.

• I see Wasps gate has fallen to 11,000 for todays game in Coventry's 32,000 capacity stadium. It hasnt taken long for the midlands public to fall out of love with the Parasites.

• Was just about to say the same thing, flicked through bt sports channels and saw their stadium was half empty , obviously stopped giving out free tickets .

• The BFP are the laziest bunch of plebs to ever own a paper. How many times in the last year have you seen a major WWFC story break and come 11pm on the same day they still don't have that information on their website. its more reliable to use other channels to get our Wanderers news.