Skip to content

Programmes 1985 - 1995

Job lot of these (200 or so home and away) which will be making their way to High Heavens unless anyone wants to pick them up (Downley way) .... Don't all rush at once!

Comments

• I have many of those but would love the 1986 at home vs Altrincham if you've got it?

• You will have a job to get a mint copy from that match, as most of us rolled it up and beat ourselves around the head in bemusement after Graham Pearce's 40 yrd Hoddlesque chip into his own goal !!

• Even a well rolled and beaten one would do as I've lost mine. It was my first ever game as I stood in the away end with two mates I'd persuaded to go with me as my dad's from Altrincham and we doubled the away attendance as we stood next to the two blokes and a dog that had travelled down for the game and as we watched that cracking own goal I've supported Wycombe ever since

• Will have a look for it ..... May be a while - hundreds of the ruddy things !

• that would be bloody marvellous and if you have got it will exchange for beer

• I'll have any Fisher ones off you, but don't go to any trouble