Skip to content

Carlisle Match Report

Comments

• A very good sobering summary.

• Thanks for the report. I just had some fun reading through the match thread on the Cumbrians site (Carlisle message board) and I have to say they are not a happy bunch. They don't rate the stand in keeper and absolutely incensed over Beck coming on and then going off. The depression and pessimism on the board makes the Gasroom look like we're all giggling laughing frolicking happy people....er sorry lost it there, but you get my point. What a difference 18 league places can make. Great win today boys, COYB.

• Very interested (and pleased) to see Bloomfield given MOM by Adam. Does anyone else who was there agree?

• Bloomfield also won MoM on the OWWSA coach.

• Facebook comments suggest Bean had another stinker, anyone at the game care to comment?

• Are you implying that GA is favouring players?

• Hadn't thought of that, just wonder what he brings to the team

• Has played around 350 games in the league, many above our level so he must have some ability. I agree he hasn't shown much to date though.

• Bean seemed off the pace to me.

I feared for McClure after he'd missed the target three times in the first half but I thought he played well overall, linked up nicely with Hayes, brought other people into the game and deserved his goal. Hopefully he'll stay fit and keep his place.

• I was at the Barcelona v Malaga game on Saturday. If you took that game in isolation, Bean is twice the player Messi is!