Skip to content

Match day thread:Morecambe

2»

Comments

• How on earth do Morecombe survive financially with only 1000 home supporters? (Even if it is a Tuesday night)

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Down to second. The slide begins. I knew it was too good to be true.

Yep and we're scoring less goals each game as well. First 3, then 2 and now 1. It's all Paul Hayes fault - he's bloody shite.

• He was 1st half tonight... better 2nd half to be fair.

Great result but still things to work on, not sure what happened at the end but bean was fuming after a coming together after the final whistle.

• Here's hoping that GA sees sense come the next game and rotates the squad. Pierre needs to sit on the bench for a game I think.

• We're no longer top. Gareth out!!

• @StrongestTeam Have you found an open pub. Gasping for a pint!

• Inevitably, Ellison was involved in whatever happened after the final whistle.

I wonder if he ever tires of being the pantomime villain.

• @Chris said:
    Inevitably, Ellison was involved in whatever happened after the final whistle.

I wonder if he ever tires of being the pantomime villain.

He pulled Beans hair after he said something to him apparently. You'd think he'd get bored one day of acting up all the time, he's actually a decent player so doesn't need to get involved in all that. He was poor tonight though!

• Just seen the ruck at the final whistle, typical Ellison attacking someone from behind, if he did that during the game he'd have been sent off the prick!

• Morecombe's number 9 Edwards was the culprit who yanked Bean's dreads, and sheepishly put on his I'm innocent face, when caught out.

• Ellison definitely did it first, followed about 5 seconds later by the number 6 who I think is Edwards? Outrageous behaviour and quite frankly the FA should do something about it. I doubt very much the ref saw anything 'cos they both did it very slyly, obviously trying to get him to react to get himself sent off. Love the way Sellers stepped in so quickly to defend Bean both times as well - you can see that he was expecting something to kick of with Ellison by the way he was following him.

I did manage to screenshot both incidents on my iphone for those who haven't seen the video, but now I don't think there's a way to import them into a post.

@drcongo is there anything you can enable to allow for uploading of images directly from a phone?