Skip to content

Player HD highlights

I saw that there were issues with the commentary on Player yesterday. But I have to say that the York highlights are excellent. They are over 10 minutes long and I experienced no buffering. The commentator seemed to have done a better job of learning a bit about the players and actually pulled off the impression of commentating live.

Comments

• Does anybody know if you can watch player highlights on an iPad, as I know last season you couldn't.

• I did...and I agree they are excellent. Let's hope we get 10 minute highlights every week.

• edited August 2015

can't someone post a link here to the York Player site here or am I being IT illiterate?

• @SurreyWanderer you can download the football league app and from the App Store all highlights are uploaded to that app, you can also watch highlights of other teams games.

• Agreed! I won't be able to attend the majority of matches this season due to work commitments but the extended highlights from the York game covered all of the necessary action. Let's hope the high standard continues.